New Delhi: India witnessed a major jump as it reported the highest number of COVID-related cases in the last four months, with 841 fresh infections recorded on Saturday.
- According to Union Health Ministry data, the active caseload has now reached 5,389 cases.
- Jharkhand and Maharashtra have reported one death each in the last 24 hours.
- The report further added that the country’s daily average has jumped from 112 (on February 18) to 626 (on March 18).
- Earlier on Friday, centre reached out to six states advising them to stress on testing, treating, tracking, and vaccinating.
- The six states included Maharashtra, Gujarat, Telangana, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu, and Kerala.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram