New Delhi: US Secretary of State Antony Blinken said that both India and the US are the ‘world’s two biggest democracies’ and highlighted the importance of both countries working together.
- Antony Blinken while speaking with reporters after the G20 talk in the national capital said that both India and the US will “have to work together so that our democracy can deliver on people’s needs.”
- Talking about the Foreign Ministers’ meeting, Blinken said “We came together to focus on solving some of the most consequential problems affecting our nations and world. Let me thank our host India for its presidency of G20.”
- US Secretary Blinken said that he had a brief meeting with Russian counterpart Lavrov on the sidelines of the G20 meeting.
- He said, “I urged Russia to reverse its irresponsible decision and return to implementing the new START Treaty ”.
- He further added that “I told Russian FM that no matter what else is happening in the world and our relationship, the US will always be ready to engage and act on strategic arms control just as the US and Soviet Union did at the height of the Cold War.”
- Talking about the Ukraine and Russia conflict, Blinken said “Every country continues to bear the cost of Russia’s aggression.”
- He further added “A war that President Putin can end tomorrow if he chooses to do so.”
- He also met senior official from China and said “I raised our concern on info that Chinese is considering to supply weapons to Russia,”
- He further warned China and said “it would be a serious problem in our relationship with China and there would be consequences”.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram