Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed his first Mann Ki Baat of the year 2023 on Sunday.
The 97th edition of Mann Ki Baat, the PM’s monthly radio programme, will be aired at 11 am today.
- “Various people from tribal areas – painters, musicians, farmers, artisans – have been conferred the Padma awards. I urge all countrymen to read their inspiring stories. Many dignitaries who have worked on tribal languages like Toto, Ho, Kui, Kuvi and Manda have received these awards,” PM Modi said.
- Talking about the book named ‘India- The Mother of Democracy’, PM Modi said that the book has some superfine essays and it discusses interesting topics of democracy.
- PM Modi talked about the popularity and importance of millet and showcasing millet-made delicacies in the ongoing G20 Summits. “The G-20 summits are going on and wherever the G-20 meetings, nutritious and tasty dishes made from millets are being served there,” said PM Modi.
- Lauding the Indian Institute of Sciences Bengaluru, PM Modi congratulated the institution for creating a record of ‘patents’ in its name.
- PM Modi also talked about the proper management of e-waste and its ill effects on the environment.
(With ANI Inputs)
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram