Mumbai: Vikas Walker, father of Shraddha Walker who was brutally murdered in Delhi’s Chattarpur area, said that Aaftab should get the strictest punishment.
- Vikas Walker broke his silence over the gruesome murder of his daughter in Delhi.
- He also met Maharashtra’s Deputy Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis who assured him of justice.
- Vikas Walker said that “I faced many problems because of the Vasai police, if they would have helped me, my daughter would have been alive.”
- He further claimed that Vasai and Nalasopara police showed laxity in the investigation and called it ‘unfortunate’.
- He also revealed that he was against the relationship of Shraddha Walker and Aaftab Poonawala.
- He added that “I was unaware of the domestic violence Shraddha was subjected to by Aaftab.”
- He claimed that the family of Aaftab was allegedly involved in the murder of his daughter.
- Talking about his last conversation with Shraddha in 2021, he said that “We talked about her whereabouts, she said that she’s living in Bengaluru. I talked to Aaftab on September 26 when I asked him about my daughter, but he didn’t answer.”
- He also alleged that Aaftab was the reason his daughter left him and claimed that both came in contact through a dating app.
- Shraddha’s father has appointed Seema Kushwaha as a lawyer in the case.
- Seema Kushwaha said that “I think names of Aaftab’s family members should be there in chargesheet.”
- She has earlier represented victims in the 2012 Nirbhaya case as well as the Hathras rape case.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram