New Delhi: Delhi Police have finally completed the narco test of Aaftab Amin Poonawala, allegedly accused of murdering Shraddha Walker on Thursday.
- The test was conducted at the Baba Saheb Ambedkar Hospital in the national capital’s Rohini.
- Aaftab was brought by Delhi Police from Tihar jail where he is currently lodged, to the Rohini hospital around 9 am for a narco test.
- Aaftab signed a consent form agreeing to the narco test after which he was put under anesthesia and he was subjected to the narco analysis.
- The test was conducted by a team of FSL officials which includes a photo expert, forensic psychology expert and one doctor of forensic medicine, and the Nodal Officer.
- Assistant Director, of Forensic Science Lab, Sanjeev Gupta said that “Narco test is conducted when all parameters are met, all parameters are met. If needed, a post-narco test will be done.”
- He added that “Investigation and process of narco is underway, we’ll submit the report soon.”
(With Agency Inputs)
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram