New Delhi: As Delhi Police continues the investigation into the gruesome murder of Shraddha Walker, Aaftab Poonawala allegedly accused of killing her has reportedly confessed to the murder of Shraddha during the polygraph test.
- According to sources close to ANI from FSL said that, Accused Aftab Poonawala confessed that he murdered Shraddha and disposed off her body parts in a jungle.
- The report added that he has also confessed to being in a relationship with several girls.
- In another development, Aaftab’s most recent girlfriend was in shock after hearing about the horrific act.
- She said that she had no clue that human body parts were kept inside Aaftab’s Chhatarpur residence when she visited there twice after the murder.
- She further confirmed that Aaftab gifted her a fancy artificial ring on October 12.
- The police recovered the ring from Aaftab’s new partner and recorded her statement.
- As per a statement given to the police, this friend informed that she had come to Aftab’s flat twice in the month of October, but she had no inkling of Shraddha’s murder.
- The report added that Aftab was in contact with about 15 to 20 girls through different dating sites.
- Aftab’s psychiatrist friend said that his behaviour seemed normal, even very caring and she said that she never felt that his mental state was not ideal.
(With Agency Inputs)
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram