New Delhi: Amid the developments in the Shraddha Walker murder case, a Delhi court on Friday has ordered Rohini Forensic Science Lab to conduct a narco test of accused Aaftab Poonawala within five days.
The court directed the Investigation Officer (IO) not to use any third-degree measures.
The accused earlier had admitted to being high on marijuana on the day of the murder.
- Saket court has ordered Rohini Forensic Science Lab to conduct a narco test of accused Aftab within 5 days.
- Aftab admitted to being high on marijuana on the day of the murder.
- Delhi Police takes DNA samples of Shraddha’s father to match traced bones.
- A Delhi court has allowed the request of the Delhi police to conduct narco test on the accused.
- Blood stains were found in the kitchen of Aftab Poonawala’s Chattarpur flat.
- According to sources to ANI, police are likely to call the victim’s father for DNA testing.
- Post DNA sampling, the blood sample and bone sample will be sent to a Forensic Light Source (FLS) for matching.
- Delhi Police took Aftab back to his flat to recreate the crime scene to ascertain how Shraddha was killed.
- According to sources close to ANI, the police carried a mannequin to his flat for the purpose of recreation of the crime scene.
- The report further added that the fridge was cleaned using chemicals by the accused in his attempt to dupe the forensic investigation if he is caught.
- Aftab allegedly strangled Shraddha Walkar in May and chopped her body into 35 pieces. He kept the pieces in a 300-litre fridge for almost a month at his residence in south Delhi’s Mehrauli before dumping them across the city over several days.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram