New Delhi: Delhi Deputy Chief Minister Manish Sisodia arrived at the CBI Headquarters in the national capital on Monday.
- Aam Admi Party leader Sanjay Singh and other AAP protestors detained outside CBI headquarters.
- Before heading to the CBI headquarters, Manish Sisodia visited Rajghat to take blessings from Mahatma Gandhi.
- He is being called in connection with the excise policy case.
- Earlier CBI summoned him in connection with the case on Monday.
- Sisodia, in charge of the excise department, has been under the scanner for alleged deliberate and gross procedural lapses which provided undue benefits to the tender process for liquor licensees for the year 2021-22.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram