New Delhi: With instances of rain over the last few days, the national capital experienced another spell of rain early morning on Saturday.
- The regional weather department predicted instances of heavy rainfall throughout the day.
- Places like Delhi, Faridabad, Gurugram, and Noida are expected to have at least a few hours of rain.
- However, the intensity of rain is likely to reduce in the afternoon.
- Mahesh Palawat, vice-president, of meteorology and climate change at Skymet Weather said that “Delhi and Palam recorded 39 mm of rainfall till 5.30 am on Saturday.”
- According to the Regional Weather Department, a yellow warning has been issued in the national capital.
- Light to moderate intensity rain is likely to occur over and in the adjoining areas of Delhi, Ghaziabad, Indirapuram, Chhapraula, Noida, Dadri, Faridabad, and Manesar.
- Instances of waterlogging and traffic have been reported from several parts of Delhi and the NCR region.
(With agency Inputs)