New Delhi: Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal held a special meeting with the Aam Aadmi Party MLAs where 53 out of 62 MLAs attended the meet on Thursday amid speculations of horse-trading.
- AAP Leader Saurabh Bharadwaj accused BJP of targeting 40 AAP MLAs in a move to topple the government.
- He further accused BJP of offering ₹20 crores each to the MLAs who leave the Kejriwal camp amid the political tussle.
- Saurabh claimed that “BJP’s Operation Lotus failed in Delhi.”
- He assured the support of 53 out of 62 MLAs who attended the special meeting on Thursday.
- He further added that Deputy CM Manish Sisodia is currently in Himachal and the Speaker is outside the country.
- Arvind Kejriwal spoke to other MLAs over call who assured complete support to him “till last breath”.
- AAP accuses BJP of trying to lure 12 AAP MLAs to break the party.
- He further added that all the MLAs visited Mahatma Gandhi Smriti.
- Arvind Kejriwal took to Twitter and added that “They have kept 800 crores to bring down the Delhi government – 20 crores per MLA, want to break 40 MLAs. The country wants to know. Whose are these 800 crores, where are they kept?”