Fire breaks Out At Residential Building In Indore; Seven Dead

Indore: Seven people were burnt to death after a massive fire broke out in a double-storey building in Indore’s Swarna Bagh Colony in the early hours of Saturday, police said.

According to preliminary information, the blaze is suspected to behave triggered by an electric short circuit inside a house, Indore Police Commissioner Harinarayan Chari Mishra who was present at the site told ANI.

The Police Commissioner said, “Seven people have died and nine people have so far been rescued by officials present at the spot.”

A fire department official said: “The fire might have started due to a short circuit. It took us three hours to bring the fire under control.”

Further investigation is underway.

Meanwhile, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister, Shivraj Singh Chouhan, expresses his condolences over the loss of lives.

CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan has announced an ex-gratia of Rs 4 Lakhs each for the kins of the deceased.

The CM also orders a probe into the incident and strict action against those found to be negligent.

Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news

For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here