New Delhi: Amid the COVID surge in the past few days, India logged 2,451 new cases in the last 24 hours. The active caseload stands at 14,241 cases.
- According to the data, 1,589 recoveries were made in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of fatalities recorded in the past 24 hours stands at 54.
- Citing a serosurvey conducted by the National Institute of Nutrition, a senior health official from Telangana said that almost 93% of the population in Telangana has developed Antibodies.
- Delhi recorded 965 new COVID cases in the last 24 hours.
- The Health Department in Delhi has started giving free booster COVID doses between the age group of 18 to 59 years old at government hospitals and centers amid the surge in cases.
- According to the National Health Commission of China, 2,119 new COVID cases were recorded on Thursday which includes 1,931 cases in Shanghai alone.
- In the wake of the surge in COVID cases in Shanghai, the administration has extended the lockdown till April 26.
- Shanghai reported 11 more deaths in the last 24 hours.
- According to reports, Italy recorded 75,020 new COVID-related cases in the last 24 hours.
- The total number of deaths recorded in the last 24 hours in Italy stands at 166.