New Delhi: At least 30 people were reportedly killed on Friday after two rockets struck a train station in the eastern Ukrainian city of Kramatorsk.
HERE ARE THE LATEST DEVELOPMENT IN UKRAINE-RUSSIA WAR
- 44-Days of the Russian invasion of Ukraine.
- As per initial reports, over 30 people were killed and 100s were wounded in a rocket strike at a train station in east Ukraine from where civilians were trying to evacuate the war-ridden area.
- UK sanctions daughters of Russia’s Vladimir Putin and Sergei Lavrov over Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine
- The destruction left by Russian troops in the town of Borodianka outside of Kyiv is “much more horrific” than the situation uncovered in the nearby town of Bucha, Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelensky said
- The United Nations General Assembly on Thursday voted in favour of the suspension of Russia from the UN Human Rights Council (UNHRC).
- UNGA voted in favour by two-thirds to remove Russia from the Human Rights Council. With 93 countries voting in favour, 24 against and 57 including India abstaining on the resolution.
- Hundreds of civilian residents were found dead on the streets in Bucha, besides their homes, and in mass graves.
- Ukraine accused Russia of the Bucha massacre. However, Russia has denied the allegations and said that it was Ukrainian propaganda.