1. India reported 38,792 new COVID1-9 cases, 41,000 recoveries, and 624 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per Union Health Ministry
2. Delhi recorded 76 coronavirus cases and two fatalities while the positivity rate stood at 0.11 per cent on Tuesday, according to a health bulletin
3. Kerala on Tuesday announced that the state will go under complete lockdown on 17th and 18th July.
4. According to the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), 43,59,73,639 samples tested for COVID-19 up to 13th July 2021. Of these, 19,15,501 samples were tested yesterday.
5. As far as the country’s vaccination drive is concerned, 38.76 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses have been administered in India so far. Of these, more than 37 lakh doses were given in the last 24 hours.
6. Australia’s state of New South Wales (NSW) on Wednesday announced to extended the lockdown on the Greater Sydney and surrounding areas for at least another two weeks until July 30.
7. Argentina registered on Tuesday 20,023 new cases of COVID-19, raising the national count to 4,682,960, the Ministry of Health said.
8. Spain recorded over four million confirmed coronavirus cases on Tuesday after the Ministry of Health reported sharp increases in both the number of new cases and the 14-day incidence rate.
9. Iran reported on Tuesday 22,750 new COVID-19 cases, taking the country’s total infections to 3,417,029.
10. WHO’s chief scientist has advised individuals against mixing and matching Covid-19 vaccines from different manufacturers, saying such decisions should be left to public health authorities, The Guardian reported.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram