India reported 35,871 new COVID19 cases, 17,741 recoveries, and 172 deaths in the last 24 hours.
Here are the top 10 developments
- Night curfew imposed in Bhopal, Indore amid rising COVID-19 cases
2. Fire breaks out at COVID-19 hospital in Vadodara
3. Haryana reported 555 new COVID-19 cases, 295 recoveries, and 4 deaths on March 17
4. More than 3.64 Crore Coronavirus vaccine doses administered, so far.
5. Centre Says Covid Vaccine Wastage in India is 6.5%
6. 4,745 new COVID-19 cases and 15 deaths reported in the last 24 hours in the Pune district.
7. Actor and director Satish Kaushik tests positive for COVID19
8. Oman reports 548 new COVID-19 cases, a total of up to 148,558
9. Philippines to reimpose entry restrictions as COVID-19 cases rise
10. WHO Experts Say Countries Should Keep Using Astra Zeneca Jab