1. Health Ministry has said that a total of 1,37,56,940 vaccinations have been done till 6 pm Friday.
2. Five states with the highest vaccinations on Friday – Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Gujarat, Karnataka & Maharashtra: Health Ministry
3. Home Secretary Ajay Bhalla has written to all states and UTs after extending COVID-19 guidelines till March 31. Bhalla in his letter says there is a need for maintaining caution and strict surveillance to fully overcome the pandemic.
4. DGCA has extended the suspension of international commercial passenger flight services till March 31.
5. Bharat Biotech confirmed deal with Brazil to supply 20 million doses of COVAXIN vaccine.
7. Tamil Nadu reports 481 new COVID-19 cases, 483 recoveries, and 5 deaths on Friday.
8. Karnataka reported 571 new COVID-19 cases, 642 recoveries, and 4 deaths on Friday, as per the State Health Department
9. Delhi reported 256 new COVID-19 cases, 193 recoveries and one death on Friday.
10. Kerala reported 3,671 new cases, 4,142 recoveries on Friday. Total number of active cases 51,390 and recovered cases 9,96,514