1. As of 25th February, 6 pm, 1,30,67,047 total vaccinations have been done: Health Ministry
2. Delhi reported 220 new COVID-19 cases, 188 recoveries and no deaths in the last 24 hours.
3. Travellers from Maharashtra and Kerala to Rajasthan should provide negative RT-PCR report not older than 72 hours on their arrival: Rajasthan Government
4. WHO Chief Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus thanked PM Modi for supporting vaccine equity “Your commitment to COVAX & sharing COVID19 vaccine doses is helping 60 plus countries start vaccinating their healthworkers&other priority groups. Hope other countries will follow your example,” he says.
5. Mumbai reported 1,145 new COVID-19 cases, 463 recoveries, and 5 deaths, as per Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
6. Punjab reported 566 new COVID-19 cases, 278 recoveries and 13 deaths on Thursday.
7. Karnataka reported 453 new COVID-19 cases, 947 recoveries, and 7 deaths in the last 24 hours, as per the State Health Department
8. Kerala government will request the Centre to provide more vaccines considering the COVID-19 situation in the state: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
9. Madhya Pradesh reported 368 new COVID-19 cases, 201 recoveries, and two deaths in the last 24 hours, as per the State Health Department
10. Haryana reported 166 new COVID-19 cases on Thursday.