India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 1.07-crore mark, while over 1.53 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
Here are the top 10 developments this morning:
- Karnataka reports 550 new COVID-19 cases, 644 discharges and two deaths in the last 24 hours.
- 394 new COVID-19 cases and 7 deaths reported in Mumbai.
- Rajasthan reports 85 new COVID-19 cases, 188 recoveries, and 2 deaths today.
- Maharashtra reports 2,889 new COVID-19 cases, 3,181 discharges, and 50 deaths.
- Tamil Nadu reported 503 new COVID-19 cases, 544 discharges, and 6 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Manipur reported 15 new COVID-19 cases and 23 recoveries.
- Delhi reports 199 new COVID-19 cases, 119 recoveries, and six deaths.
- India’s drug regulatory body has received requests from both Pune based Serum Institute of India and Hyderabad-based Bharat Biotech to make necessary changes in the vaccine fact sheet to allow people using blood thinners to get inoculated against Covid-19, Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) said on Thursday.
- The Uttar Pradesh government will withdraw all cases filed against traders and others related to the alleged violation of Covid protocols.
- As many as 117 new COVID-19 cases and no deaths due to the contagious virus were reported in Andhra Pradesh in the last 24 hours, the state health department informed on Thursday.
(With ANI inputs)