India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 95-lakh mark, while over 1.37 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
Here are the top 10 developments this morning:
- Assam reported 173 coronavirus cases and 138 discharges.
- 5 new coronavirus cases reported in Andaman and Nicobar; the total number of cases in the UT is 4,723 including 4,583 recoveries, 79 active cases and 61 deaths.
- West Bengal reported 3,271 new coronavirus cases, 3,275 discharges and 51 deaths.
- Maharashtra recorded 5,600 new coronavirus cases, 5,027 recoveries, and 111 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Russian President Vladimir Putin orders authorities to begin mass vaccinations against COVID-19 from next week in Russia, reported Reuters.
- Haryana recorded 1,607 new coronavirus cases, 2,646 recoveries, and 32 deaths in the last 24 hours.
- Andhra Pradesh reported 663 new coronavirus cases & 1,159 recovered cases & 7 deaths in the last 24 hours, taking the total number of cases in the state to 8,69,412.
- Punjab reported 604 new coronavirus cases, 518 discharges, and 24 deaths.
- Karnataka reported 1,440 new coronavirus cases, 983 recoveries, and 16 deaths.
- Rajasthan reported 1,990 new coronavirus cases, 3,235 recoveries/discharges, & 19 deaths.
(With ANI inputs)