20 Spanish Children Grow Hair On Bodies After Being Given Hair Restorers By Mistake

Feet of new born Baby in Hands of parents

In a shocking incident, 20 Spanish children were mistakenly given hair restorer instead of medicine for stomach upset. What this has resulted in is sprouting of hair all over their bodies. The children have developed hypertrichosis or the werewolf syndrome after taking minoxidil.

The mix up happened due to mislabelling of syrup bottles were delivered to pharmacies in Granada and Valencia in Spain. After the mix-up, it took more than two months for authorities to realise the mistake after which the laboratory was shut down.

ALSO READ : RBI Asks HDFC Bank To Halt Digital Launches, Stop Selling New Credit Cards

A group of families had flagged off the issue and complaint to authorities in 2019 July and parents are now demanding compensation as their children are still growing hair on their bodies despite treatment and medication. The families filed civil and criminal complaints against the laboratory, the two pharmacies and the companies selling the drug.

 

Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news

For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us onInstagram

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here