India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 88-lakh mark, while over 1.29 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
Here are the top 10 developments this morning:
- Jharkhand reported 154 new COVID-19 cases (out of 10,693 tests) and 328 recoveries yesterday. With this, total cases reached 1,05,935 including 1,01,897 recoveries/discharges, 922 deaths and 3116 active cases.
- Delhi reported 7340 new coronavirus cases, 7117 recoveries/discharges/migrations and 96 deaths in the last 24 hours. Total cases in the national capital rose to 4,82,170, including 4,30,195 recoveries/discharges/migrations and 7519 deaths. Active cases stand at 44,456.
- Karnataka reported 2154 new coronavirus cases, 2198 discharges, and 17 deaths. Total cases in the state rose to 8,60,082, including 8,20,590 discharges and 11,508 deaths. Active cases stand at 27,965
- Andhra Pradesh reported 1,657 new coronavirus cases taking the total positive cases in the State to 8,52,955 There are 19,757 active cases and 8,26,344 recovered cases in the State; the death toll is at 6,854 as per the State Health Department
- Maharashtra reported 4,237 new coronavirus cases, 2,707 recoveries & 105 deaths . There are 85,503 active cases in the State and 16,12,314 patients have recovered so far. The death toll is at 45,914.
- Madhya Pradesh reported 1,012 new coronavirus cases, 7 deaths and 876 recoveries , as per the State Health Department Total cases in the State now stand at 1,83,057 including 3,083 deaths and 1,70,969 recoveries Active cases at 9,005
- Uttar Pradesh reported 2361 new coronavirus cases, 2002 discharges and 29 deaths in the last 24 hours. Active cases in the state stand at 23,367. The death toll rose to 7354, a total of 4,79,182 discharges recorded so far.
- Mizoram reported 25 new coronavirus cases taking the total cases to 3,393. A total of 2,820 people have been discharged in the State, after recovering from the infection, death toll at 4. Active cases stand at 569.
- Mumbai reported 726 new coronavirus cases, 859 discharges and 16 deaths. Total cases here rose to 2,69,130, including 2,44,659 discharges and 10,555 deaths. Active cases stand at 10,077
- A total of 12,48,36,819 samples tested for coronavirus up to 14th November, of these 8,05,589 samples were tested yesterday.
(With ANI inputs)