Even as the debate surrounding the decision to hold national level medical and engineering entrance examinations continue and students continue to protest, the National Testing Agency (NTA) has released admit cards for the upcoming NEET examination. The Centre has also put out detailed Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for the holding NEET and JEE (Main) examinations.
SOPs FOR NEET-JEE EXAMS 2020
- Candidates report in batches from 11:00 A.M onwards(as per the
staggered time slot mentioned in admit card)
- At the entry of Registration Room their body tempertaure is recorded
through thermal gun.
- If temperature (< 37.4°C/99.4°F) , they move to frisking personnnel for
- If temperature is (> 37.4°C/99.4°F), they will be taken to Isolation Room.
All processes of frisking and document verification will be done after a
period of 15-20 minutes. In this time their temperature may become
even normal, if not they will be allowed to take the examination alone
in a separate room.
- Candidates display Admit card, Valid Govt. ID proof, PwD certificate(if
PwD candidate), Scribe undertaking (if applicable in proforma given in
Information Bulletin) to Invigilator on duty across the table.
- After due verification, Invigilator checks seat allocation chart & direct
them to their examination room as per roll number.
- Invigilator on Duty outside the Registertaion Room ensures that
students enter Registration Room in batches of 10 (first) and then 5,
when first 5 leave . After leaving he/she directs Candidates to their
ALSO READ: JEE, NEET exams on course owing to ‘constant pressure from parents and students’ says Education Minister
LIST OF ITEMS PERMITTED INSIDE EXAM CENTRES
- Mask on face
- Gloves on hand
- Personal transparent water bottle
- Personal small hand sanitizer (50 ml)
- Exam related documents as instructed (Admit Card, ID card, etc)
- Gloves and masks for all staffs on examination duty
- Gloves and masks for candidates in case they don’t come with their own
- Hand sanitizer at entry and inside the exam centers
- Spray bottles, sponges /cloths for disinfecting items such as desk/tables/door handles
- Spray entire exam centers floors, walls, doors, gates with a disinfectant backpack
- Staff verification and self-declaration for exam functionary
- Thermo gun for temperature monitoring at entrance points
- Separate lines for boys and girls (upto 20 boys/ 20 girls )
- Body pat frisking will not be done
- Frisking by metal detector held with a long handle will be mandatory for all candidates
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram