Your World Today is NewsMobile’s daily edition, that brings to you a gist of all the top global developments. The top international developments today are:
- After ordering the closure of the Chinese Consulate in Houston, the Trump administration is thinking about closing additional Chinese diplomatic missions in the United States.US President Donald Trump said on Wednesday that his administration does not rule out closing other Chinese diplomatic missions over suspicion of spying by the Chinese Communist Party.
- In a fresh move, the Taiwan Parliament has given the approval to the country’s airlines to rebrand themselves as Taiwan Airlines which was earlier called as China’s airlines. This comes as a strong message to China, which never accepted Taiwan’s independence.
- The German state, Baden-Wurttemberg ruled out the permission to wear full-face coverings in schools. Germany’s western state has banned the use of the burqa or niqab (hijab), in schools, saying that the full-face Islamic covering does not belong in a free society.
- The United States House of Representatives passed legislation aiming to revoke travel bans put up by Trump administration. The National origin-based Antidiscrimination for Nonimmigrants (NO BAN) Act was passed with a 233-183 vote. However, it is unlikely to be taken up in the Senate, where Republicans have a majority.
- In a significant revelation about the famed singer-rapper and current candidate for US Presidential elections- Kanye West, Kim Kadarshian said he is suffering from a mental health disorder. Following her husband’s controversial tweets regarding giving divorce to her, American television personality and model asked people in an Instagram story to show “compassion and empathy,” towards her husband as he is suffering from bipolar disorder.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us onInstagram