Delhi Chief Minister Arvind Kejriwal on Monday, laid down the revised guidelines for Delhi during the fourth leg of the lockdown which extends till May 31.
Here are the key announcements made by CM Kejriwal-
– 10,054 cases have been reported in Delhi till date. 4,485 persons have been cured/discharged. 160 people have died due to COVID-19 till now.
– Barber shops, spas and salons to remain closed for now.
– Markets can open but shops will open on odd-even basis.
– Sports complexes and stadiums can open but without spectators.
– Metro trains, schools, colleges, shopping malls and swimming pools to remain closed in Delhi.
– Restaurants can open for home-delivery, dining facility not allowed
– Stepping out of homes between 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential services will be prohibited.
– Taxis and cabs will be allowed but only 2 passengers at a time in a car.
– Private offices can open at full strength but they should try that most of the staff works from home.
– Religious gatherings not allowed in Delhi till May 31.
– 50 people to be allowed in marriage functions; 20 people can attend funerals.
– Construction activities are allowed in the national capital now but only with labourers who are in Delhi right now
– Buses are allowed to run but with only 20 passengers at a time. Passengers will be screened before he/she boards the bus. Transport Dept will ensure that social distancing norms are followed at all bus-stops and inside the bus.
– Carpooling or car-sharing will not be allowed for aggregators. Auto-rickshaws, e-rickshaws and cycle-rickshaws will be allowed but only with 1 passenger. For two-wheelers, pillion rider will not be allowed.
– There will be no activity allowed in containment zones.
For constant updates on COVID-19, tune in to the LIVE UPDATES counter with NewsMobile!