The total number of positive cases in India has crossed the 42,000-mark even as the rate of recovery in India is witnessing an upward trend.
Here are the key takeaways from the Health Ministry’s media briefing on Monday-
– Till now, 11,706 people have been cured. In the last 24 hours, 1,074 people have been cured- this is the highest number in terms of cured patients noted till date.
– The recovery rate has now risen to 27.52%.
– As of now, there are about 610 cases of COVID-19 in 112 aspirational districts which is considered fairly low at less than 2% of the national level of infections. Of these, six districts have reported first case after April 21.
– COVID-19 curve relatively flat as of now; if we work collectively peak mayn’t come, but if we fail we may see spike in cases
– MHA has asked states to ensure that there are no issues in inter state cargo movement. MHA Control Room Number 1930 and NHAI helpline number 1033 may be used by drivers/transporters to lodge any complaint pertaining to lockdown.