In its daily media briefing on Tuesday, the Health Ministry said that 705 cases recovered in the last 24 hours, highest in a day and 1,336 new cases have been reported. While 18,601 confirmed positive cases reported so far in India.
Here the key takeaways from the briefing:
– India’s COVID-19 recovery rate is 17.48%; 3,252 patients have been cured so far: Health Ministry
– 1.24 crore coronavirus warriors and volunteers involved in preventive activities in containment zones and field surveillance.
– 61 districts from 23 States/UT have not reported any fresh cases in the last 14 days.
– 4,49,810 samples have been tested so far. 35,852 samples tested on Monday, of which 29776 samples have been tested in 201 ICMR network labs and remaining 6076 samples have been tested in 86 private labs: ICMR
– States advised not to use rapid testing kits for the next two days. A lot of variations, kits will be tested and validated by on-ground teams and we will give advisory in the next 2 days: R Gangakhedkar, ICMR.
ALSO READ: COVID-19 | One positive case found in Rashtrapati Bhavan,125 families put in self-isolation
– We have issued detailed guidelines to all states that while we focus on COVID19, all other services need to be provided, be it for dialysis, HIV/cancer treatments etc: Lav Agarwal, Joint Secretary, Health Ministry.
– A master database has been made available for the volunteers and health professionals at covidwarriors.gov.in while igot.gov.in has training modules for COVID-19 volunteers. Over 15,000 AYUSH professionals have been deployed.
– 15,000 AYUSH professionals have been deployed in 17 states/UTs in management of COVID19.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram