New Delhi: BJP working president JP Nadda on Friday presented a report card of Modi 2.0 government and said its first 50 days have been exemplary and it has taken several steps to improve the lives of people.
Addressing a press conference at the party headquarters, he said it was a precedent to present a report card on completion of first 100 days but now we have started it at the halfway mark.
The BJP leader talked about various decisions of the Modi government from tap water to every household by 2024 to further expansion of rural roads network under Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojana to improve rural road connectivity.
Here are some key takeaways:
1. JP Nadda said the decisions taken by PM Modi in the last 50 days are giving good signals for the future.
2. He added, “The decisions that have taken place in the last 50 days are far better than the decisions taken in the last 50 years. Which will prove to be a milestone in the development of the country.”
3. The BJP leader said by 2024, it has been decided to provide clean drinking water to all the households.
4. Under the Pradhan Mantri Gram Sadak Yojna, 1.25 lakh km of roads have been planned to improve the connectivity of the villages.
5. Small shopkeepers whose annual turnover will be Rs 1.5 crore, they will be linked to the Prime Minister’s Mandhan scheme. This decision will benefit about 3 crores small business traders.
6. There will be in one lakh crores of investment in infrastructure in the target of reaching the country’s economy of 5 trillion dollars in the next five years.
7. The Government of India has retired many IRS officers prematurely for corruption charges. It shows the policy of zero tolerance against the corruption of the Modi government.
8. The productivity of the Lok Sabha and Rajya Sabha is being encouraged. It is possible due to political will power