As the world celebrates Father’s Day on Sunday, many Bollywood celebrities shared lovely posts for their dads on social media.
Here we present you the best Bollywood father-daughter duos;
~DEEPIKA PADUKONE AND PRAKASH PADUKONE
- Deepika Padukone has time and again depicted her love for her father. She
respects and admires him. He is her idol and a perfect father would be he
has always supported Deepika in her endeavours. Deepika has also
praising her dad and was also seen crying when her dad received the
Lifetime Achievement Award.
~SONAM KAPOOR AND ANIL KAPOOR
- Sonam Kapoor, a fashionista shares a very friendly and chill bond with her
father Anil Kapoor. Anil Kapoor has also always shown care for his
daughter. He was elated and danced his heart out at her wedding. They
were also seen on the Kapil Sharma show and represented their
~PRIYANKA CHOPRA AND LT. ASHOK CHOPRA
- Priyanka Chopra a diva not just in Bollywood but also Hollywood shared an
unbreakable bond with her dad Lt. Ashok Chopra. She was heart-broken
and was in trauma at the demise of her beloved dad. Her tattoo ‘Daddy’s
little girl’ is a small representation of her love and affection towards her
~ALIA BHATT AND MAHESH BHATT
- Alia Bhatt and Mahesh Bhatt are an immensely talented father-daughter
duo. They both are extremely talented and successful. Mahesh Bhatt is a
caring and protective father who never fails to support his daughter.
~BONEY KAPOOR AND JANHVI KAPOOR
- After the death of Boney Kapoor’s wife, legendary actress Lt. Sridevi
Janhvi really supported Boney Kapoor like a pillar. They became closer
and are always seen together. They are indeed share a precious bond.