BEWARE! Phone explodes in man’s pocket in Mumbai

Mumbai: In a shocking incident a man’s mobile phone exploded in his pocket to light in Mumbai’s Bhandup area.

The incident that took place on June 4 was captured on a CCTV camera.

The CCTV footage shows the man, who was having his lunch in a restaurant, getting up suddenly and putting his phone out of his shirt’s pocket.

The man also sustained minor injuries due to the explosion and was later admitted to the hospital.

The incident also created panic among the people who ran out of the restaurant.

(With ANI inputs)

Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news genie


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here