Mumbai: The Bombay High Court has rejected the anticipatory bail applications of Augustine Pinto, Grace Pinto and Ryan Pinto during a hearing on applied behaviour analysis (ABAs) of the Pinto family, today.
The High Court also asked the trio to submit their passports to Mumbai Police Commissioner by 9 p.m. today.
The Bombay High Court will give the Pinto family interim protection from arrest till tomorrow, only if they submit their passports.
ALSO READ: Ryan International murder LIVE updates: Accused sent to judicial custody till…
The High Court is hearing the arguments on the aspect of the maintainability of applications in its jurisdiction because the interveners and public prosecutor have claimed that these applications are not maintainable.
Although, during his argument, Ryan Pinto’s lawyer Nitin Pradhan claimed, “Ryan Pinto is neither a trustee nor on the payroll of the institution which runs Ryan International schools.”
Earlier, amid the ongoing disarray in the brutal murder case of a seven-year-old student at the Ryan International School in Gurugram, the child’s father’s advocate said that they are opposing the transit anticipatory bail application filed by Ryan International Group CEO Ryan Pinto.
ALSO READ: Ryan Murder Case: Govt to issue new guidelines for schools in…
On the other hand, Ryan Pinto’s lawyer Nitin Pradhan said that he is not going to “speculate” anything.
In an interview with ANI, Pradhan asked, “If anyone wants to come and intervene, let them intervene. If they feel that they have grievance against the trustees, let them ventilate in the court. Ryan Pinto has nothing to do with the trust, nothing to do with the Ryan International School. How can he be attributed with any crime?”
Earlier on Tuesday, the doctor, who conducted the postmortem of the seven-year-old student, said that there were no signs of sexual assault on his body.
“Prima facie shows that there are no signs of sexual assault found on his body,” Dr Deepak Mathur told the media.
Mathur also informed that almost the entire neck of the student was slit, stating that he might have died in the school itself considering the kind of injuries.
The school’s bus conductor was nabbed on Friday after the body of seven-year-old student was found inside the toilet of the high-profile school, with his throat slit, following which the school’s principal was suspended.
A Special Investigation Team (SIT), constituted to look into the murder case of the seven-year-old Gurugram student, had pointed out serious security lapses in the school.
The SIT averred that the school did not have any separate toilet for staffs like drivers and conductors, while adding that the administration even did not get their employees identification verified.
The report by the investigative team also highlighted that the CCTV cameras of the school were neither working properly, nor installed everywhere. Also, the fire extinguishers expired. It was also revealed that the school establishment had broken boundary walls.
The report further said that there were no separate toilets for conductors and drivers and the wall behind the school remained unfinished, which easily allowed anyone to enter the school premises without permission.
It added that a proper police verification of employees, working at Ryan International School, was not done by the school authorities.