Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, seems to be on the toes since he took over the office as he allocated portfolios to his jumbo 46-man Cabinet keeping the home ministry.
Adityanath’s team has 22 Cabinet ministers, nine ministers of state with independent charge and 13 ministers of state.
HERE’s the full list:
- Keshav Prasad Maurya: Public Works
- Surya Pratap Shahi: Agriculture
- Siddharth Nath Singh: Health
- Mohsin Raza: Minority Affairs
- Chetan Chauhan: Sports
- Dinesh Sharma: Parliamentary Affairs
- Swati Singh: Women Welfare
- Rita Bahuguna Joshi: Secondary Education
- Swami Prasad Maurya: Cooperative Department
- Jai Prakash Singh: Excise
ALSO READ: UP CM asks officials not to chew pan, pan masala on duty
Reports suggest that it is the home ministry which has become a headache for CM Adityanath. While he is keen on keeping the all important ministry with himself, deputy CM Keshav Prasad Maurya is also said to have expressed his desire for the department to be allotted to him.