Donald Trump- the man who did something no one has believed, and everyone dreams of- he is the 45th President of the United States. Started with a slogan “Make America Great Again!” he has certainly took the first step to Make America Great.
In 2015, Forbes estimated his net worth at $4 billion. In June 2015, Business Insider published a June 30, 2014, financial statement supplied by Trump. The statement reflects his net worth as $8.7 billion.
The New York businessman and a republican candidate in the 2016 US Presidential election likes to be acknowledged as a conservative Republican. Conservatism serves as the ideological core of The Republican Party. Trump has been a consistent Republican front-runner in public opinion polls and has gathered tremendous support from working class voters for his populist and native politics.
Trumps proposition of the deportation of all illegal immigrants has gained him quite a controversial popularity along with a temporary ban on alien Muslims entering the U.S.
Trump said, “We are going to make our country great again” and also announced that he would be the “greatest jobs president that God ever created. “His 45-minute presidential campaign announcement speech, the longest of the major party candidates to date, included a pledge to restore the “American dream … bigger and better and stronger than ever before.”
Early Life: Donald John Trump was born on June 14, 1946 in the Queens borough of New York City. Trump attended Fordham University for two years. He entered the Wharton School of Business at the University of Pennsylvania’s Wharton then offered one of the few real estate studies departments in U.S. academia. While there, he worked at his father’s company, Elizabeth Trump & Son. Trump graduated from Wharton in 1968 with a bachelor’s degree in economics. Trump has had three marriages, which have been well-documented in the tabloid media. His personal life has gained extensive media coverage.
He began his career at his father’s real estate company, Elizabeth Trump and Son,which focused on middle-class rental housing in the New York City boroughs of Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. In 1971, Trump moved to Manhattan, where he became involved in larger construction projects, and used attractive architectural design to win public recognition. Trump initially came to public attention in 1973 when he was accused by the Justice Department of violations of the Fair Housing Act in the operation of 39 buildings.
- Gaming Hall of Fame (class of 1995)
- NY Ride of Fame (class of 2010)
- Trump was awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Business Administration (Hon. D.B.A.), in 2010 by Robert Gordon University. However, this degree was revoked on December 9, 2015 because Trump had made “a number of statements that are wholly incompatible with the ethos and values of the university”.
- In February 2016 Trump was nominated by ‘an anonymous U.S. politician’ for the Nobel Peace Prize, for his ‘vigorous peace through strength ideology’.
- Honorary Doctor of Business (Hon. D.B.), 2012, Liberty University
- WWE Hall of Fame (class of 2013)
- Star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
- Statesman of the Year, The Republican Party of Sarasota, 2012, 2015
- Liberty Award, in 2015 at the Algemeiner Jewish 100 Gala in honor of his positive contributions to Israel–United States relations.Trump stated: “I have so many friends in Israel.”
- Key to the City of Doral, Florida, 2015
- Commandant of the Marine Corps Leadership Award, 2015, Marine Corps–Law Enforcement Foundation
- New Jersey Boxing Hall of Fame (inducted November 12, 2015)
Business Ventures and Investments:
Real Estate, Branding and licensing, Investments, Sports, Beauty Pageants,
Interesting facts about Trump:
- Donald Trump’s religious connotation is Presbyterianism. Presbyterianism is a part of the Reformed tradition within Protestantism which traces its origins to the British Isles.
- Trump has contested for presidential elections earlier in 2000.
- Trump is famous in the entertainment media. He’s been nominated two times for the Emmy Awards.
- He is a World Wrestling Entertainment fan.
- Trump was inducted into the celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame in 2013, at Madison Square Garden for his contributions to the promotion.
NewsMobile EXCLUSIVE Trump Interview