Youth dies after consuming poison by mistake

Phagwara (PB), Sep 20 (PTI) A 22-year-old youth allegedlydied after consuming a poisonous substance mistaking it formedicine in Manakan village, police said today. Balbir Ram was rushed to a hospital where he died lastnight, police said. Family members said he consumed poison mistaking it formedicine, they added. Whether the death was an accident or a suicide is beinginvestigated, police said. PTI CORR VJ ANB RGGVS

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here