On Independence day we celebrate the freedom we enjoy in our life everyday. For many, the word of the day is ‘free’ and not freedom. One of the most awaited thrills of this National Holiday are the grand deals and offers and it is raining deals this independence day from travel, shopping and more.
With the festive season underway, retailers in the online and the offline world prepare months in advance to offer the best deals to consumers and earn their trust.
As retailers aim to please customers and one up each other, whether it is an e-commerce website or a physical store, such sales can be tricky. A mishap in an event of this size can cause irreparable damage to the brand.
With this in mind, NewsMobile brings its readers a taste of the most attractive deals raining this Independence Day. Check out the most alluring sales online and in stores!
1. Budget airline SpiceJet has rolled out a limited period Great Independence Day sale, offering one-way fares as low as Rs 399 on the domestic sector. SpiceJet has also unveiled an international offer with base fares starting as low as Rs 2,999 on its new international routes.
ALSO READ: Inside Air India One: The jet setter PM’s home in the skies
* Booking Period: 9th August to 11th August 2016
* Travel Period: 18th August to 30th September 2016
* Limited seats, offer available on first-come, first-serve basis.
Tickets for this new Spicejet sale can be booked on spicejet.com, as well as online travel portals, and the SpiceJet mobile app. Tickets under this offer are refundable (only statutory taxes refundable).
2. Air India is providing cool deals to its costumers – one-way fares start at Rs 1199 on Domestic Sectors & return fares start at Rs 15999 on International Sectors. The limited period offer is from 9 August to 15 August.
3. Independence Day offers at OYO Rooms include a discount of twenty-five percent or Rs.1500 – whichever is less- upon the use of promo code “IDAY.” Customers will also get 100% OYO Money Cashback which can be redeemed only on OYO Android or iOS App only.
1. Flipkart has a real treat for shoppers this Independence Day. The Flipkart Freedom Sale is active from 10th to 12th August 2016. You can shop with freedom for as many products as you like at unbelievable prices.
2. Amazon India has launched the ‘Great Indian Sale’ for three days, starting from August 8, 9 and 10. You can also avail additional cashback of 10 per cent on the app and 7.5 percent on the Amazon website.
3. Snapdeal has launched ‘Wish for India Sale’ offering a discount of up to 70 percent on its products.
Big Bazaar is celebrating Maha Bachat 2016 from 13th to 17th August. Maha Bachat comes with the opportunity to save big on a range of products across multiple categories like, cookware, kitchenware, home décor, home electronics and much more. Step into a Big Bazaar store near you between the 13th to 17th of August, 2016, to avail amazing offers and discounts!