The results would be on cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is likely to declare CBSE Class 12 results on May 27, 2016 on its official website cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in (or results.gov.in). CBSE Class 12 exam 2016 were conducted from March 1 to April 22. Like the previous year, CBSE class 10 results 2016 will be declared first, which is likely to be announced in the third week of May 2016 and thereafter CBSE 12th.
Like the previous year, CBSE class 10 results 2016 will be declared first, which is likely to be announced in the third week of May 2016 and thereafter CBSE 12th.
Around 10,67,900 candidates appeared for CBSE result 2016 Class 12 examinations. Capital city Delhi, including foreign schools, registered the highest number of candidates – 2.7 lakh for CBSE class 12 exams 2016.
As and when the CBSE board exam 2016 results are announced here are the simple steps to check to check how well you have fared:
1. Click on the official websites cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in (or results.gov.in)
2. On the CBSE home page you will see a link pointing to CBSE class 12 result 2016
3. Enter your roll number carefully and click on submit – do this step carefully as mistakes can lead to frustrations and anxiety
4. Your CBSE class 12 result 2016 will pop up
5. Download the result
6. Take print out for future reference, but this will be purely for personal usage and for all other requirements only the original certificate will be allowed.
Since most, if not all, students would be rushing thereafter to find suitable institutes of higher learning to enroll into, students should know that Delhi University is also likely to open its admission on the day of declaration of the CBSE class 12 results 2016.
The first Delhi University cut-offs are likely to be issued on June 26, which is a Sunday and admissions will start from the very next day.
Indeed it will be a busy admission season for students as they will have to rush from college to college and perhaps from state to state to find a a suitable college to get admission. Good luck to all the students!