When it comes to campaigning for elections, PM Modi leaves no stone unturned to give a power packed performance on stage.
While addressing his rallies in Munger, Begusari and Samastipur in Bihar on October 8, PM Modi was at his best in describing the JD(U) and RJD regime in Bihar.
Taking a swipe at the grand alliance led by Nitish Kumar, the Prime Minister said that it is like the ‘Big Boss House’ where everyone dances to his tunes and no one can dare to go against his wishes. The crowd cheered at his jibe and lauded him by chanting his name again and again.
Attacking the alliance of Janata Dal United, Rashtriya Janata Dal and Congress, Modi further said that this alliance is a ‘Mahaswarthbandhan’ (opportunistic alliance) and not a ‘Mahagathbandhan’.
Here is a list of few other interesting remarks he made during the rallies:
• BJP will put an end to the ‘Junglevaad’ in Bihar if voted to power and the people of Bihar have to make a choice between ‘Junglevaad’ and ‘Vikasvaad’
• Many polls were fought in the name of poor but nothing has been done. Now, Bihar has decided that state will move towards ‘Vikasvaad’
• I want to know how the ‘shaitan’ got Lalu’s address? Perhaps he recognised in a similar manner as people recognise their relatives
• Bihar’s ‘paani’ (water) and ‘jawaani’ (youth) has the potential to lead the nation
• Since 1990 Lalu ji has been speaking the same thing, nothing has changed yet
• Lalu has insulted the ‘Yadav’ community in Bihar
• The only industry that Bihar has done well is kidnapping. The number of cases have increased to 4,000 between Januray-July
• ‘Bada Bhai’ and ‘Chota Bhai’ have ruined the state of Bihar in all the years and want to come back to power again
Irrespective of which state it is, when the Prime Minister gears up for the campaigning mode he puts his best foot forward and woos people with his articulate speech and today’s rallies were surely one of his ‘Rockstar’ performances on stage.