WHO hails first full week with no new Ebola cases since March 2014

No new Ebola cases were confirmed last week, marking the first full week without fresh cases of the deadly disease in a year an a half, the World Health Organization said Tuesday.

“No confirmed cases of Ebola virus disease were reported in the week to 4 October,” WHO said in its latest situation report on the west African Ebola outbreak, pointing out that “this is the first time that a complete epidemiological week has elapsed with zero confirmed cases since March 2014.”

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here