Mumbai: At least one person was killed and two others grievously injured when fire broke out in a residential building in South Mumbai’s Nagpada area on Thursday evening.
Senior Police Inspector Anil Mandvi told the media a gas leakage was responsible for the fire in the multi-storey building.
According to reports, the fire started on the first floor of the building.
Three water tankers and four fire engines were pressed into use to douse the flames. The fire was later been brought under control.