India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 90-lakh mark, while over 1.32 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
Here are the top 10 developments this morning:
- Maharashtra: Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) restricts followers of Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar to visit Chaityabhoomi on 6th December, in wake of coronavirus pandemic. There will be a live broadcast of programs from Chaityabhoomi this year.
- Door to door survey in Delhi is going to be beneficial for patients as it’ll help in detecting patients with comorbidity & elderly patients. At least we’ll know how many patients we’ve, how best we can utilise medical facilities: Dr Atul Kakkar, Sir Ganga Ram Hospital.
- Himachal Pradesh reported 588 new coronavirus positive cases, 726 recoveries, and 11 death cases in the last 24 hours.
- Punjab reported 819 new coronavirus cases, 492 discharges and 16 deaths.
- Haryana reported 3,104 new COVID-19 cases, 2,508 discharges, and 25 deaths, says State Health Department.
- West Bengal reported 3,626 new COVID-19 cases, 3,850 discharges, and 53 deaths, says State Health Department.
- Delhi reported 6,608 new COVID-19 cases (out of 62,425 tests), 8,775 recoveries, and 118 deaths, according to the Delhi Health Department.
- 1420 new coronavirus cases, 1040 discharges/recoveries, and 7 deaths have been reported in Gujarat in the last 24 hours.
- Maharashtra reported 5,640 new coronavirus cases, 6,945 recoveries & 155 deaths. The total number of cases in the state is 17,68,695.
- Rajasthan reported 2,762 new coronavirus cases, 14 deaths and 1,993 recoveries/discharges.
(With ANI inputs)