India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 77-lakh mark, while over 1.17 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
Here are the top 10 developments this morning:
- Jharkhand reported 435 new COVID-19 cases, 499 recoveries and 3 deaths. The total number of cases now stands at 99,045 including 92,128 recoveries, 862 deaths and 6,055 active cases.
- Assam reported 427 new COVID-19 cases and 2184 discharges. Total cases in the state rose to 2,03,709, including 1,79,843 discharges and 900 deaths. Active cases 22,963.
- Himachal Pradesh reported 196 new coronavirus cases, 196 cured cases and 1 death in the past 24 hours, as per the State Health Department.
- Maharashtra reported 7,347 new coronavirus cases, 184 deaths and 13,247 discharges in the last 24 hours, as per the state’s Public Health Department. Total cases in the state rose to 16,32,544, with 43,015 deaths and 14,45,103 recovered patients. Active cases stand at 1,43,922.
- Delhi reported 4,086 new coronavirus cases, 3,296 recoveries/discharges/migrations and 26 deaths in the last 24 hours. The COVID tally here rises to 3,48,404, including 3,16,214 recoveries/discharges/migrations and 6,189 deaths. Active cases stand at 26,001.
- 3,057 new infections and 33 deaths reported in Tamil Nadu Total cases in the state are now 7,03,250 out of which 32,960 are active cases. 6,59,432 patients have been discharged while the death toll stands at 10,858.
- Karnataka reported 5,356 new COVID-19 cases (2,688 cases in Bengaluru Urban), 8,749 discharges and 51 deaths in the last 24 hours. Total number of cases now stand at 7,93,907 including 89,483 active cases, 6,93,584 discharges and 10,821 deaths.
- 8,511 new coronavirus infections reported in Kerala, active cases now stand at 95,657.
- India’s coronavirus tally has crossed the 77-lakh mark.
- Over 1.17 lakh people have succumbed to the viral disease until now.
(With ANI inputs)