Here are the top 10 developments in India this morning:
- India’s COVID-19 case tally crossed the 51-lakh mark with the addition of 97,894 new cases & 1,132 deaths in last 24 hours. The total case tally stands at 51,18,254 including 10,09,976 active cases, 40,25,080 cured/discharged/migrated & 83,198 deaths: Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
- 6,05,65,728 samples tested up to 15th September for Covid-19, of these, 11,36,613 samples tested yesterday: ICMR
- Delhi saw its highest single-day spike of 4,473 Covid-19 cases. State’s coronavirus case count reached 2.3 lakh.
- The Chandigarh Administration has decided to stop pasting posters outside the houses of COVID-19 positive individuals who are in home quarantine.
- 9 new fatalities and 2,159 new coronavirus cases recorded in Telangana today. Total no of cases climbs up to to 1,65,003.
- India’s coronavirus case count crosses 51 lakh.
- The country’s fatality count has crossed the 83,000-mark.
- The total case tally stands at 51,18,254 including 10,09,976 active cases, 40,25,080 cured/discharged/migrated & 83,198 deaths.