1. Health Ministry on Sunday issued post COVID management protocol for holistic follow up care and well-being of all post-COVID recovering patients.
2. Health Minister Harsh Vardhan to make a statement regarding COVID Pandemic and the steps taken by the Government of India in Lok Sabha today.
3. International flights under Vande Bharat Mission, in addition to other modes, facilitate repatriation & outbound travel of more than 16.25 lakh people from different countries: Hardeep Singh Puri, Civil Aviation Minister
4. Gyms and yoga institutions in Delhi have been allowed to resume services from Monday, September 14. Meanwhile, Delhi reported 4,235 new COVID-19 cases and 29 deaths on Sunday, taking the tally to 2,18,304.
5. Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has issued SOP for skill training institutions, higher education institutions conducting courses in technical programs requiring lab work, to be permitted from 21st September. Seating arrangement to ensure a distance of 6 ft between chairs, desks.
6. Maharashtra reported 22,543 new COVID-19 cases, 11,549 discharges and 416 deaths on Sunday. The total number of cases in the state rises to 10,60,308, including 7,40,061 recoveries and 2,90,344 active cases: Public Health Department, Maharashtra
7. West Bengal reported 3,215 new COVID-19 cases and 58 deaths on Sunday, taking total cases to 2,02,708 including 1,75,139 discharges, 23,624 active cases and 3,945 deaths: State Health Department
8. 9,894 new COVID-19 cases and 104 deaths reported in Karnataka on Sunday. There are 4,59,445 cases in the State now, including 3,52,958 discharges and 99,203 active cases: State Health Department
9. 9,536 new COVID-19 cases, 10,131 recovered cases and 66 deaths reported in Andhra Pradesh on Sunday. Total number of cases stands at 5,67,123 in the state, including 95,072 active cases, 4,67,139 recovered cases and 4,912 deaths so far: Andhra Pradesh Health Department
10. 2,628 new COVID-19 cases and 68 deaths reported in Punjab on Sunday, taking the total number of cases to 79,679. The death toll is at 2,356: State Government.