As Lockdown 4.0 comes to an end on Sunday, May 31, the Ministry of Home Affairs on Saturday issued new guidelines for phased re-opening of all activities outside containment zones for the next one month.
Here are the complete guidelines-
– Lockdown in containment zones across the country extended till June 30.
– Phase I: Religious places and places of worship for public; hotels, restaurants and other hospitality services; and shopping malls; will be permitted to open from June 8, 2020. Government to issue guidelines in this regard.
– Phase II: Schools, colleges, educational/ training/ coaching institutions etc., will be opened after consultations with States and UTs.
– Phase III: Dates for the opening of International air travel of passengers; operation of Metro Rail; cinema halls, gymnasiums, swimming pools, entertainment parks etc will be decided based on assessment of the situation.
– The night curfew time has been revised from restriction between 7 pm and 7 am. The movement of individuals shall now remain strictly prohibited between 9 pm to 5 am throughout the country, except for essential activities.
– There is no restriction on inter- and intra-state movement of people. No separate permission is needed.
– The national directives for COVID-19 management, including compulsory use of face masks and social distancing norms are as follows-
For constant updates on COVID-19, tune in to the LIVE UPDATES counter with NewsMobile!