With Lockdown 4.0 offering several relaxations, Gurugram will allow a host of services and facilities to open up till May 31.
Here’s a complete lowdown of all that is now allowed in Gurugram:
• All private offices can operate with 50 percent strength as per requirement, with the remaining persons working from home.
• Government offices to operate on similar lines.
• Sports complexes and stadia will be opened. Spectators will not be allowed.
• Inter-state movement of passenger vehicles and buses, with mutual consent of States/UTs involved.
• Intra-state movement of buses will be permitted with the condition that not more than 50 percent of the bus is occupied, including bus staff. Boarding will be from the rear door and de-boarding will be allowed from the front door. Passengers will be screened with a thermal gun before boarding. Marshals will be deployed to ensure social distancing at bus stands and depots.
• Movement of individuals and vehicles is allowed. Four-wheelers can have a maximum of two passengers in addition to the driver.
On what days will shops open?
• Shops dealing in essential supplies (ration, milk, dairy, grocery, fruits and vegetables, meat and poultry, and chemists) will be allowed to open from 7.30 am to 6.30 pm on all days.
• Plumbers, electrician, fan/ cooler/ AC repair services, Photostat, mobile recharge, water purifiers/refrigerator/LED/Microwaves/oven/stove/gas and repairs, construction materials, hardware and paints, furniture/plywood/timber/glass will be allowed to open on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 8 am to 6 pm.
• Gift shops, toy stores, bag and suitcase shops, optical shops, readymade garments/clothing shops, utensils/crockery shops, jewelry shops, bedding and furniture shops will be allowed to open Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 8 am to 6pm.
What is allowed in Industrial establishments?
• Till May 31, Industrial Areas with access controls, industries in rural areas, e-commerce and other industries in urban/municipal areas can open with 100 percent staff.