The number of positive cases of the novel coronavirus across the world has been on the surge with 1,202,236 cases so far.
Here are the top 10 developments around the world:
- The total number of COVID-19 cases around the world stands at 1,201,591 and the total number of deaths at 64,703. However, 246,198 have been cured of the deadly virus.
- Requested PM Modi to release US order of hydroxychloroquine, US President Donald Trump said in a White House press conference on Saturday night.
- Trump warned Americans on Saturday to brace for a very horrendous number of coronavirus deaths in the coming days.
- Confirmed coronavirus cases in US top 300,000, according to Johns Hopkins University.
- New York state’s coronavirus deaths rose at a devastating pace to 3,565 deaths Saturday, the governor said, up from 2,935 the previous day, the largest 24-hour jump recorded there.
- FIFA has postponed U-17 Women’s World Cup in India due to COVID-19.
- The United Kingdom on Saturday reported 708 more deaths from COVID-19 in a new daily high, and now the number of confirmed cases crossed 42,000.
- A five-year-old child, who is thought to be the UK’s youngest victim of COVID-19, died on Saturday.
- On Saturday, Italy saw its first drop in the number of patients receiving intensive care treatment for the coronavirus.
- China on Saturday mourned the thousands of “martyrs” who have died in the coronavirus outbreak, flying the national flag at half-mast across the country.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram