As India is undergoing a 21-day lockdown till April 14 to contain the spread of coronavirus, the government has been trying to inform the people about the measures being taken to minimise the hardship people are facing.
From government to private labs for testing of COVID-19, here is all the crucial information you should know.
For any emergency 👇
📞 Helpline: 011-23978046 | Toll-Free number: 1075
✉ Email: [email protected]
Below is a list of state and Union Territory-wise public helpline numbers for COVID-19:
- Any manufacturing, transporter, distributor, wholesaler or e-commerce companies facing ground level difficulties in transportation and distribution of goods or mobilization of resources during the lockdown period from March 24 to April 14 may inform to this number and email.
Telephone: + 91 11 23062487
Email: [email protected]
The telephone number will be functional from 8 AM to 6 PM.
- Grievance redressal cell set up to resolve problems of food processing industry during COVID-19 lockdown and one could send his/her queries to [email protected]
- List of central helpline numbers of States & Union Territories (UTs)
- Total 122 government laboratories have been approved by the ICMR, of which 112 are operational for COVID19 testing while 10 other labs are in the process of operationalization.
- 44 private laboratories across the country have been given the green signal from the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) to conduct COVID-19 tests.
- Helpdesk number on coronavirus for correct information, one can text ‘Namaste’ to WhatsApp number 9013151515 in either English or in Hindi
- Delhi Government is providing free food for homeless and needy people at 568 Hunger Relief Centres in schools, apart from 238-night shelters.
- See the centres here: https://tinyurl.com/usya74e
Here is a list of services and establishments that will continue operations:
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram