With the number of positive cases on a rise and a nationwide lockdown being practiced, the developments with regards to COVID-19 are immense.
Here are the top 10 developments:
1. 606 positive cases in India, 10 people dead and 42 people have recovered, according to the Union Health Ministry.
2. PM Modi to join G-20 session on COVID-19 via video conference today
3. Still no evidence of a wider spread of novel coronavirus through community transmission, the govt said.
4. Govt suspends toll collection on national highways to ease emergency services
5. Delhi govt announces E-passes for those associated with essential services to ensure a smooth supply of items of daily use during the lockdown.
6. States gear up with dedicated hospitals, more doctors and isolation wards
7. The PM urges citizens to support healthcare professionals and others who are working through the lockdown.
8. Odisha CM Naveen Patnaik announces that the State would pay salary until the month of July in advance to all its healthcare professionals in April.
9. PM announces WhatsApp helpdesk number 9013151515 to provide COVID-19 related information.
10. One more COVID-19 positive case in West Bengal, taking the total count to 10 in the state.
Click here for Latest News updates and viral videos on our AI-powered smart news
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram