Indian women athletes are no less of a powerhouse when it comes to winning medals and championships for the country.
On Wednesday, National record holder Dutee Chand became the first Indian woman track and field athlete to clinch a gold medal in the World Universiade after she won the 100m dash event in Napoli.
While star Indian sprinter Hima Das won her second international gold in women’s 200m with a top finish at the Kutno Athletics Meet in Poland on Sunday.
Here is the list of Indian women athletes
1. Navjeet Kaur wins gold in discus throw (54.80m) in the G. Kosanov Memorial international meet.
2. Vinesh Phogat wins gold in the 53kg category in Wrestling Grand Prix wrestling.
3. Hima Das wins gold in 200m race.
4. Saikhom Mirabai, Bindyarani, Rishikanta win gold in weightlifting.
5. Dutee Chand wins gold in 100-metre sprint at the 30th Summer University Games in Napoli, Italy.
6. Divya Kakran wins gold in wrestling in 68 kg category.
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram