In this 21st century, there are a number of different things that fascinate people. Among which several people have strong obsessions over a pool of different things, in which a category of people love visiting museums.
Yet, the image that we associate with the word museum may take us to a large halls filled with an ancient store of things. But, around the world one can find a bizarre set of museums and the following are few from the collection;
- Icelandic Phallological Museum: The Icelandic Phallological Museum is in Reykjavik, Iceland. The Museum is said to house more than 215 penises and penile parts belonging to several land and sea mammals found in Iceland.
- Avanos Hair Museum: The Avanos Hair Museum is in Avanos, Turkey. The museum has a huge collection of hair gathered from more than 16,000 women. The entire museum has a very scary feel to it, as its located in dark cave
- International Cryptozoology Museum: The International Cryptozoology Museum is in Portland, Maine, USA. The word ‘Cryptozoology’ means “the study of hidden animals” and involves the search for animals whose existence has not been verified, like the Yeti. This museum has a varied collection of specimens and artifacts related to these types of mythical, unverified creatures.
- The Kansas Barbed Wire Museum: The Kansas Barbed Wire Museum is located in La Crosse, Kansas, USA. It is a museum dedicated to barbed wire, and related to the history of the barbed wire in the USA. It features more than 2,400 varieties and explores the role barbed wire played in the settlement of the United States.
- The Museum of Bad Art: The MOBA the world’s only museum dedicated to the collection, preservation, exhibition and celebration of bad art in all its forms.
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram