It is the time of the year where aspirants from all across the country and international students run around to grab their rightful seat in the college of their choice.
The task at hand can create a lot of confusion and is a tedious process but can be tackled if candidates follow the rules and procedures. Here is a guide on how to breeze through your admission procedure with ease. You can find the application form on their official website –
The application form for Delhi University will be out on May 1st, 2019 for both undergraduates and postgraduates. The registrations will be done via online mode only and the application fee can only be paid online and is non-refundable.
B.A., B.A. Honors, BBA, BMS, B.Tech, B.El.Ed., B.Sc, BMS, B.Com, LL.B
M.A., M.Com, MCA, M.Tech, LL.M, M.Sc, MBA, PGDCA
For UG Courses:
- Students must pass their 10+2 or an equivalent exam from a recognised board.
- No minimum age limit to get admission in UG courses.
- Gap year(s) would be no bar for admissions in UG courses.
Documents and data required-
- 10th Class Board Certificate
- 12th Class mark sheet and in case results not declared yet, a self-attested copy of the mark sheet should be downloaded.
- Caste certificate if applicable under any quota.
- Scanned photo and signature. (2-inch x 2 inches)
- Income Certificate if applicable
- Sports and extracurricular activities if applicable
- Candidates personal qualifications, communications and any other additional details that will help bring out the application better.
Once the application forms are out, then comes the crucial task of filling out the forms, there are about nine sections that you need to know about before the form.
Section 1 contains your personal details about information regarding ward quotas and the bank account details also need to be filled.
Section 2 is for academic details, a provision is given to those who have not received their results, the varsity takes the results from the board directly.
Section 3 is for applicants taking admission into merit-based courses.
Section 4 is for applicants seeking admission under entrance based courses on the basis of eligibility. Entrance exams are conducted for the selected colleges –
- B.A. (Honours) Business Economics, Bachelor of Management Studies, Bachelor of business administration (financial investment analysis), B.Tech. (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovations)
- B.A. (Honours) Humanities & Social Sciences
- Bachelors of Elementary Education
- Bachelor of science in physical education, health educations and sports
- B.A. (Honours) Multimedia and Mass communication
- Bachelor of Arts in Hindustani music and Karnatak music
- 5 year Integrated programme in Journalism from Delhi School of Journalism
Section 6 is crucial for those applying through extracurricular activities quota, for each ECA the applicant must pay an additional of Rs 100. Not all colleges offer seats under this quota, hence it is important to check which colleges accept this.
Section 7 is to upload admission related documents.
Section 8 is a crucial step as it allows you to preview the form and edit all details here.
Section 9 is the last section where you can initiate the payment procedure and is the last step to this procedure.
For viral videos and Latest trends subscribe to NewsMobile YouTube Channel and Follow us on Instagram